Below tutorials will help you get up and running with Spring Kafka in record time.
The best part?
They all come with detailed explanations, source code, and accompanying test cases.
So here we go.
What is Spring Kafka?
The Spring for Apache Kafka (spring-kafka) project applies core Spring concepts to the development of Kafka-based messaging solutions.
It provides a ‘template’ as a high-level abstraction for sending messages. It also contains support for Message-driven POJOs with
@KafkaListener annotations and a listener container.
If you would like to request a new tutorial, leave a comment below.
- Spring Kafka Consumer Producer Example
- Spring Kafka Embedded Unit Test Example
- Spring Kafka - Spring Boot Example
- Spring Kafka - Batch Listener Example
- Spring Kafka - JSON Serializer Deserializer Example
- Spring Kafka - Apache Avro Serializer Deserializer Example
- Spring Kafka - Avro Bijection Example
- Spring Kafka - Spring Integration Example
- Apache Kafka - Download & Installation